My friend Jerry Boop sent this to me and I think it is an awesome reminder. Hope you enjoy this and are blessed.
HOW TO WORK IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
(By: T.D. Jakes)
1. Do not expect to be appreciated. Your only expectation should be to get a paycheck.
Do not come to work to have personal relationships. Do not allow what you do to affect who you are.
2. Do your job well, but remember your mission. God put you there to be a Light.
3. Seek opportunities to change the atmosphere without commenting on the problems.
You have a God to talk to. You are on an assignment. Quietness and competence shall be your strength.
4. Don't let your environment get inside of you. You should influence it, not let it influence you.Stop going to work to be fed. You did not come to receive, you came to give.
5. Increase your capacity to work with different personalities.
God will often bless you through people you do not even like!
6. Remember, where you are does not define where you are going.
This will deliver you from frustration.
God has a plan for your life. Keep your eye on the prize.
When Peter did this, he was able to walk in what other people sank in!
7. Get the optimum results with minimal confusion.
Be effective without making the environment worse.
8. Don't be associated with one group or clique. Labels limit your usefulness.
God wants you to work with everybody but be labeled by nobody.
Use all your gifts.
9. Always keep your song near you. Keep a consecrated place in your soul.
Hold on to your praise.
10. Understand that God anoints you for trouble.
Put on the whole armor of God before going to work.